Saturday, July 22

Patoranking becomes first African artiste to perform at Reggae Sumfest in Jamaica


Patoranking just became the first African
act to to perform at Reggae Sumfest in
Jamaica!
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie just made
Nigeria somewhat proud after he
revealed that he was the first Adrican to
perform at the biggest reggae festival in
the world, the Reggae sumfest in
Jamaica!
Sharing the news on Instagram, the ‘God
over everything’ crooner wrote;
‘#History–> My Kids would be
Taught in school How their Father
was the first African Artiste to
perform on the Biggest Reggae
Festival in The world If You
Believe it you can achieve it…I
pray this Open doors for my
fellow colleagues/African
Artistes,I may never had come
this far if I don’t have doubting
Thomas dem/haters but Plz don’t
stop Doubting or Hating I Really
need More of That, Am already in
2018 and my New video Just
Dropped….Welcome to my
World….Just Getting Started
#Skylevel’

No comments:

Post a Comment