Friday, August 4

Losing My Mother Has Caused Me Great Pain- Gov Aregbesola While receiving Kwara State Governor, Fatai

Kwara State Governor, Fatai
Ahmed on a condolence visit, Osun State
Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has expressed how
painful the death of his mother has been since
losing her on Tuesday. Speaking about the loss
and pain, he said;

“My mother would have been 85 years in the next
few weeks if she had not died, but even at 90
years, I will not wish her dead. So it is a deep
sorrow that I have to lose my mother as her
death was not only shocking but painful to me
personally.
“Her death has made me to know further that it is
very tough to lose one’s mother, aside looking
good on camera, within me, I have a feeling of
great loss, but I am consoled with the
voluminous condolences and expression of
sympathies and love from all quarters.

“This is an attestation to the fact that my mother
is very happy in her new station most especially
for the expression of concerns and sympathies
received across faiths and personalities from all
walks of life. “May God translate all these grieves,
condolences to rewards for my mother wherever
she is now and grant her soul the best place in
the Aljana Fridao (paradise). “May Allah spare the
lives of those she left behind and make us live
longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment