Sunday, November 5

Mum breaks down after losing her 3-year old son, Ayden Brown to cancer

Sad! Mum breaks down after losing her 3-year old son, Ayden Brown to cancer After a long battle with stage 4 lung cancer, three-year-old Ayden Brown of Las Vegas died on Friday. According to his mother, Lindsey Licari who is broken beyond words 'today my son lost his fight with cancer and my life will never be the same' she wrote.

She also announced that his eyes will be donated to kids in dire need of it so they could see the world through his eyes. Read her touching tribute below... Today, I lost my son. In this world, there was not one doctor, one person that could offer my son any options at all. And he aspirated and stopped breathing. And I tried to do CPR and bring Ayden back. But I wasn’t able to. And they tried again, the hospital six times. And even when I saw lines straight, I still knew God could still help him. But Ayden’s body couldn’t take anymore. So today, I lost Ayden because we live in a world that doesn’t prepare for child cancer. And I am broken in so many ways. But they messed with the wrong mom and the wrong kid. Childhood cancer will never be the same now after Ayden. And I will never stop. I will never stop, until you guys stop letting these kids die. Because my son fought to live. He fought his whole life. He fought his whole life to live. And you filled him with poison until his organs couldn’t take it anymore and his body fell apart. So you think they took my son and it’s not going to change something about cancer? Then you’re wrong. Because that little boy was my entire life. He was my entire life. And I had to watch my son dwindle away in front of my face and there was nothing I could do about it. There was nothing I could do about it no matter how much help I could get my son.

No matter who I called, there was nothing I could do. But I knew if this disease was going to take Ayden, everybody in the world would know who my son is. Everybody will know Ayden Setoshi Brown. He was three years old. He could tell you every planet in the solar system. He was phenomenally smart and he loved me so much and I loved him too. He didn’t deserve to die. These kids don’t deserve to die. And if I can do anything in my power, I will make sure that no mother feels how I feel today and have to put their kid in a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment