Monday, July 31

I will go to Kaduna& Lagos; Ohanaeze will cease to exist come 19th of November- Nnamdi Kanu


Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB),
Nnamdi Kanu, has said that he will be visiting
Kaduna and Lagos state as part of his tour of
various states in the country.
He said this while addressing IPOB members
gathered at his father's compound in Isiama
Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia state on Sunday. He
proceeded to accuse certain media houses of
printing lies about the group and also warned
his followers to boycott the upcoming Anambra
election and all other elections in the South-
Eastern states.
Kanu said: "Some media houses in Lagos don’t
understand how powerful IPOB is. They sit
down and write rubbish. So, I will go to Lagos
to rattle them. I understand some people are
worried.
"Don’t Yoruba Pastors come here? Don’t they
come here to pray? Some of you worship at
Yoruba churches and contribute your money
there. Is that not so? That is why they don’t
want you to be free. We want you to be free;
because if you are free, you won’t contribute
money for them. If you are free, how can they
send their children abroad?"
He went on to say that he does things that
people think are impossible to do, and that he
would ensure that Ohanaeze Ndigbo ceases to
exist come 19th of November 2017.
"Come the 19th of November, Ohanaeze Ndigbo
will cease to exist. They drove themselves
away. I am not in competition with anybody. My
father is a traditional title holder. So, I am not
going to disrespect anybody. I formed, by
myself, the Council of Elders of the People of
Biafra.
"The thing that are impossible to do, that is
what I want to do. That is who I am. The thing
that will happen in 20 years to come, let it
happen now. We don’t fear our enemies. That is
why I will go to Lagos to preach this gospel. I
will do it. My friend, Comrade John Danfulani
came to see me here and he invited me to
Kaduna. I will also go to Kaduna".

No comments:

Post a Comment