Thursday, August 3

"I feel bad I didn't check on you more often" Nollywood filmmaker, Judith Audu mourns the death of a young, beautiful friend


Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Judith Audu
Foght (pictured left) recently lost a friend. She
took to her Facebook page on July 29, to pen a
touching tribute to the young lady, Blessing
(right).

"We can't question God but somethings hurt so
bad that sometimes I do wish I can get answers
WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! Why Someone so full of
life, so young, so amiable, always smiling,
always so joyful, always peaceful, always
bubbling, no matter how much you yab her she
never gets angry atleast I have never seen her
angry and have known her from when she was
so little...why her life was cut short at such a
young age I will never understand...after all the
hard years in School now that she wants to
start living she just left...

Blessing... we will miss you...we miss you...I
feel bad I didn't check on you more often after
the wedding...no death has hurt me like this
after my father's death...you were like a younger
sister, you had a spark...such powerful positive
energy... you had your entire life ahead of
you...I was waiting to get a call back that
maybe you slipped into Coma and will be
revived ... Our Miss Uniben... you have gone
just like that, still in disbelief... You left too
soon, too soon!!! God!!!! I pray you rest in
Perfect peace lil Sis"

No comments:

Post a Comment