Friday, August 4

Its official, PSG announce signing of Barcelona Superstar Neymar for 5- years in World Record deal


After weeks of speculations, ? Paris Saint-
Germain have officially completed the signing of
Brazilian superstar Neymar from Barcelona and
in the process more than doubled the previous
world transfer record after triggering the 25-
year-old's enormous €222m release clause.
This is the first time in history that a French
club has broken the record, with Spanish, Italian
and English clubs responsible for all but three
world record deals since the very first £100
transfer was completed 124 years ago in 1893.



Neymar signed a lucrative 5-year contract with
PSG after leaving Barcelona's pre-season
programme earlier this week.

On completion of the transfer, Neymar said 'I am
extremely happy to join Paris Saint-
Germain. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has
always been one of the most competitive and
most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what
most motivated me to join my new teammates
is to help the club to conquer the titles that
their fans want. I played 4 seasons in Europe
and I feel ready to take the challenge. From
today, I will do everything I can to help my new
teammates, to open up new horizons for my
club and to bring happiness to its millions of
supporters around the world'.

No comments:

Post a Comment