Thursday, August 3

'Respect my tradition and culture before you speak on it - Rapper, Wale blast Americans criticizing him for spraying daughter cash on her birthday (Video)

'Respect my tradition and culture
before you speak on it - Rapper, Wale
blast Americans criticizing him for
spraying daughter cash on her
birthday (Video)
American- Nigerian rapper, Wale has slammed
those criticizing him for spraying dollars on his
daughter, Oluwakemi, at her first birthday party
last month.
After the rapper shared a video of him on
Instagram showering his baby girl with cash at
her birthday party on July 23rd, people likened
it to "making it rain" at a strip club and
criticized him for the gesture.
My baby girl was Littt yesterday at her
party this is her and big cousin Izzy goin
ham to "fine girl"shout my the real first
family @mrtonylewisjr n @simplyjess120
we love PS "Soso n Zy" are the life of the
party ..#KemiTurns1

A post shared by Wale (@wale) on Jul 24,...

Responding to the criticizing, the MMG rapper
said: "That's just a little bit of that ignorance
you get in this country [the US] sometimes, for
other cultures. I'm used to it," he told US
entertainment site TMZ.
According to him, 'You've just got to respect
other people's traditions on all levels before you
speak on it. I'm proud of where I come from.
That's just what we do, that's all I knew from
when I was growing up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment